About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wallow, but move ON.


Sometimes I think it's important to blow your shit up and have a good cry, yell and rant. Not all the time, you don't want to be Debbie Downer, but for fucks sake, yes it is ok to have negative feelings about shit. 


Honestly, not everything good in life will at first me to you in a rosy package, ready to be unwrapped.

Sometimes, life will knock you down and it sucks. it fucking SUCKS. and no its not great or wonderful, and all you can do is cry. But after crying you have got to move on. You have to pick up the broken (cliche!) pieces and sift through all the shit and find the good that is there, and if you can't you need to get up and move your pile of bones to a new locale and seek out the people and places that will get you through this unbelievably shitty time with a new perspective and new love of life. 

A lot of the time you won't even want to get up and change things. You will want to sit and wallow and gather around all the "what ifs' and 'why me's?"  but you can't do this. If you're in the bad,  dark place feel it but  move on. Life can suck, but you can't be stuck in that place. There is too much good that comes after, and even BECAUSE of the bad things to just wallow in the shitty. 


4 comments:

  1. One of my fave. quotes by Gloria!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude! You need to release all the frustration with a good cry or scream fest...then move one. Been there many times :)

    ReplyDelete