About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


This past year I feel like I've learned that confiding in others can really back fire on you. (and them). I don't feel as comfortable as I once did telling people things that are going on in my head and in my life. 


I realize that everyone has things going on that they are struggling with and I just don't want to burden them with what is going on with me. And although I miss going to certain people for support I cannot justify it at this time. Perhaps someday I will fee ok with opening up to people again but for now I'll keep things quiet. 



1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is why I prefer to have an anonymous blog so that no one knows who I am, and it would be kind of impossible that someone of my surroundings ends up reading my blog + actually realizing that it was ME unless people get access to my laptop. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete