About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Current Addictions

The Vampire Diaries. 

I didn't like this show at all when the pilot aired, I thought it was dull. But a friend of mine loved it and told me that after you get past the horrible first couple of episodes it kicks butt, it reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Draw Something App. 
I have such an addiction to this game, it is ridiculous. Its a good thing I don't have wifi at home otherwise all I'd do is sit and draw crap .  Its like pictionary but without the actual interaction with people who yell at you when you can't get it right. 

I Bet This Turkey Can Get More Likes Than NOM. 

A fan page on Facebook that supports gay rights, and they have a since of humor, which i just love.  they're always posting funny,relevant pictures related to their cause. 



No comments:

Post a Comment