About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

not so obvious as you think


People think that people could realize that depression is not easily seen. Frankly I think its pretty easy to hide. I suppose people think since their pain is such a big thing in their lives they think everyone else should be able to see it. But in all honesty unles you're wearing a giant sign saying "DEPRESSED, SUIICIDAL, IN PAIN"  not a lot of people are going to just going to know that things are wrong. 

1 comment:

  1. The post is quite important and worth for me. Looking for best trusted site to Best SEO Company In Jaipur

    ReplyDelete