About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

always told, never asked.

For weeks I've looked forward to seeing my nieces talent show. She has an amazing voice but recently has become self-conscious about singing in front of family. So I was really looking forward to seeing her sing but today I was told (not asked) by family that I was going to watch my nephew.  It bothers me that I never get a say in things. Oh well, hopefully they'll tape it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment