About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I think that I have gained so much weight that you all can feel the earth tremor as I walk. I will hand out hard hats to anyone who needs them, because the falling debris can be dangerous. I hate hate hate how I look right now. Well I always hate how I look, but lately it's even worse. I am so very tired of looking at myself and seeing a fat piece of crud. I know that this is the eating disorder messing with my head but honestly it feels so true that it's hard for me to separate the reality from the ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment