About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm going to try to recover

Reasons to recover
(for me personally)

I would be a better role model to my nieces
I would be healthy
I wouldn’t have to lie all the time
I would sleep better
I would be able to concentrate
I would be more social
I’d enjoy food
The scale wouldn’t dictate what I was/wasn’t allowed to eat
I wouldn’t have to purge
I wouldn’t use pills as punishment
If I died my friend and family would suffer.
:heart: 
I actually made this list when I was contemplating whether or not I wanted to recover. I brought it to my therapy session when I told my therapist I wanted to get better. She was pretty excited, lol as was I. I am determined to kick my eds ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment