About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FUCK

I hate that feeling when I'm angry and frustrated and want to cry but won't let myself so the muscles in my jaw tense up. I hate that instead of being angry at people, who actually deserve it, I will take this anger and bundle it up and take it out on myself.  I won't say to the person, "You fucked up and you need to fix this" No I won't say that because I'm weak and worthless and even if people do screw up, its only me that's getting hurt so its not a big deal. I can wrap it up and take it out on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment