About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mondays, I love them

I've been very productive today. Had my morning class and after went straight to the gym. There was a girl there who wasn't wearing a good bra and her poor boobs were getting flung here there and EVERYWHERE. Ha, a guy walked in and just stared for a good 5 seconds before looking away. I can't blame him, I'm straight and even I was distracted by her boobs.
After the gym I went to pick up my package (I ordered a poster of "starry night"). I got a very nice surprise from my friend Britt, she sent the nicest card I think I've ever gotten. She is so sweet!
After that I turned in my application to the school newspaper and got the job! Ha they must be desperate!! But I'm pleased :)
Just got done turning in my reference page for my thesis class, now I'm going to go RELAX. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment