About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jewelry, love it!


I love necklaces, especially cameos. Although I don't own any I would love to, they are so classically pretty.
My jewelry box is filled with pretty necklaces and bracelets. I don't wear that many rings because I always think they will get stuck on my fingers.

One thing I like about jewelry is that you can get away with being whimsical without looking like you're trying too hard. I mean as long as you don't go TOO over board. Jewelry is my way of making myself feel a little bit prettier. 

I remember the first real piece of jewelry I ever got, a pearl ring for my 13th birthday. I lost it pretty quickly, guess I was still too young to appreciate it!


I love the above necklace, so original. I have an owl necklace, everytime I wear it I get a compliment on it.


One piece of jewelry that I just can't get behind is belly rings, ugh they gross me out! I just hate them, they creep me out. I don't know why but they just make me shudder and now a days every girl seems to have one. Whenever I see one I think of being stabbed in the stomach, yes I'm a nutter, but I just can't help it!






No comments:

Post a Comment