About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let's go to Paris

Let's go to Paris

Scotch Soda cotton shirt
€46 - scotch-soda.com

Balmain skinny pants
€4.395 - shopmrsh.com

FS/NY navy shoes
$195 - jildorshoes.com

Leather handbag
£839 - farfetch.com

Antique ring
jewelry.1stdibs.com

Bottega Veneta lightweight scarve
£155 - brownsfashion.com

1 comment:

  1. beautiful)
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete