About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I can't sleep. My neighbors are once again cooking, it smells like onions and shit. Ugh. Why are they cooking at 3 am? I hate the smell of most food, but onion has got to be one of the very worst smells out there. I think it was just put on earth to smell like shit and make us cry when we cut it up.

I've been depressed lately, but what's new? I keep thinking of suicide. I looked up famous suicide notes earlier today, some were lovely. Some honestly made me laugh. I don't think I'd leave one, everything everyone already knows. Why'd Lee kill herself? Ah because she was a fat unlovable fuck-up, of course.

Ha! I actually found a suicide note generator! Hmm, I'd use that and have my family thinking wtf?  Lol, especially since the one i generated gave the reason for killing myself as my penis being too small. (well it is, non-existent, can't get much smaller than that, can ya?)



Single male, age 51
Sunday 4:45 PM. Here goes
To who it may concern
Though I am about to kick the bucket I am as happy as ever. I am tired of this life so am going over to see the other side.
Good luck to all.
Benjamin P.

Married male, age 74
What is a few short years to live in hell. That is all I get around here.
No more I will pay the bills.
No more I will drive the car.
No more I will wash, iron & mend any clothes.
No more I will have to eat the leftover articles that was cooked the day before.
This is no way to live.
Either is it any way to die.
Her grub I can not eat.
At night I can not sleep.
I married the wrong nag-nag-nag and I lost my life.
W.S.



I feel certain that I'm going mad again. I feel we can't go thru another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices
Suicide note 
~~ Virginia Woolf, author, d. March 28, 1941



‘The future is just old age and illness and pain… I must have peace and this is the only way. -Whale (film director)

No comments:

Post a Comment