About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I keep finding myself in the same situations over and over. I do want to change, but it is so easy to fall back into old habits. Even though the old ways of doing things are slowly killing me, I still seem to do them with way too much regularity. I justify it by saying that its ok since I'm a normal weight. Which is bull shit. I mean if I knew that someone I loved did the things I do there wold be no way I'd tell them it was fine because they weren't emaciated.

Whenever I feel like I may recover, the eating disorder thoughts start winding their way through my head again. Its so hard not to act on them, especially since it feels like they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment