About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Don't say yes if you mean NO

One of my biggest pet peeves is when you make plans with someone and they flake out on you. I know that it happens and once in awhile I don't mind, but when its consistently a problem...well that's when I get mad.

Especially when I've given them plenty of time to clear their schedule, and they agree and still STILL they say they have plans the night before. I just think its a bit rude ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment