About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autumn, love it.

The fall colors here are gorgeous. I need to take my camera out and take some pictures. Just walking to class today I noticed how beautiful campus is. I adore autumn. If it were possible to live in just one season all year round I would definitely choose fall. The weather is perfect, it has my favorite holiday (no not Thanksgiving, YUCK.) HALLOWEEN. Yes I really really love autumn.



No comments:

Post a Comment