About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

today's been a good day :)

Been pretty productive today, its only noon and I've already went for a walk, did an ab workout, arm workout, scrubbed the floors, went to the coffee shop and I finished my ipod case I was making.

Its not perfect, but it was my first attempt at one of these, so I'm ok with the mistakes.

I've had my music going all day, loving Jem at the moment. They are such a great band. I especially love the song-"They" it reminds me of an inside joke my friend and I have. I won't try to explain it, because inside jokes are never explained well or thought of as funny by the outsiders.



No comments:

Post a Comment