About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

don't fuck up again

Its very late, or very late depending on your point of view and I am wide awake. 

I had a rough day, well or at least the last half was rough. The first half went quite well. I had a meeting with my adviser and we worked it out that I can graduate next spring! I need to really work, but I can do it!


I just need to get my e.d. under control....its going to be difficult. I sure wish I could just wave a magic wand and make it go away. Dang that would be nice, but since we don't live in a magical world I suppose I will have to do the hard work to recover. Getting my degree is definitely worth it, I need to keep my goal in mind. This year is very important, I can not screw up.



No comments:

Post a Comment