About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Six year old logic is HILARIOUS.

My 6 year old nephew and I were out walking his baby brother the other day when Eli looked at me very seriously and asked "Lee are you ever going to get married?"

To which I quickly replied, "I don't think so" 

"You have to get married!" Eli said with all his 6 year old wisdom about adult relationships

"No I don't, I can live alone, have my own house with a dog and a cat and friends and be happy" I said laughing

"But who will take care of you?" 

"I can take care of myself E" I answered , wondering what 1950s sitcom this kid is living in

"NO NO YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A HITCH ON A TRAILER! YOU NEED A HUSBAND!" and with that pronouncement the conversation is done.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment