About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I hate distance

My moms been sick the last couple of days. She threw her back out and has a cold, so every time she coughs she says it kill her back. 


I wish I was there to take care of her. It worries me that she is alone, I keep thinking what if something happens? She told me that she has trouble getting up once she sits or lies down. I hate to think of her being stuck somewhere. I called her today just to make sure she was ok, she's still sick but at least I know she's not trapped somewhere stuck because of her back. 


I probably worry too much, my sister and brothers all live in the same town as her so I'm sure she will be taken care of, but they all have families and its not as if they could be there for her all the time. Ugh sometimes I wish I didn't live so far away!




No comments:

Post a Comment