About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Friday, July 22, 2011

volunteering and other thoughts.

I woke up late today, but thats ok because I had no class this morning! 

 I have an appointment next week to interview to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House. I'm excited. I hope that they let me volunteer.  

With this blog I was a little worried about mentioning my eating disorder, but I actually think its a good thing. I don't want people to judge me based just on that alone. I hope that this blog will let people realize that e.d.s can really affect anyone, its not the stereotype that you always see in tv and movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment