About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

No child deserves this.




A little girl was murdered in my hometown, She was the age of my niece. Just heartbreaking. Apparently neighbors heard screams coming from the house but didn't call the police.
Please don't ignore your intuition on things like this, if you think there might be abuse happening, don't ignore it. Who knows that little girl might be alive today if someone had decided to take the time to see what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment