About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Music, gotta love it.


Red Hot Chili Peppers-Otherside

favorite lyric:
Turn me on, take me for a hard ride
Burn me out, leave me on the otherside
I yell and tell it that It's not my friend
I tear it down, I tear it down
And then it's born again



The Blow-True Affection

favorite lyric:

Your depths made a pressure that punctured my works and all your
fluids couldn't tolerate the force of my thirst



Kate Nash-Skeleton Song

favorite lyrics:
'Cause sometimes at night,
I dream of the most terrible things
I take a hammer and I creep out of bed
And I raise it high
And I smash your head
Fibular and tubular
And ribs and cages, too
In fact, while I'm here
I'll smash the whole of you

***
Just a few of the songs I'm in love with. What are some of yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment