About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A few things I couldn't live without.


I love tea, especially black tea. Fruity teas are my least favorite, unless they are made ice cold. right now though I just brewed some coffee, very strong like my mom taught me to make it. My brothers say the women in our family make coffee so strong it can strip veneer off wood. 
***

Baths. Ah one of my favorite activities ever. I can spend way too much time in one. Give me some bubbles, a book and a glass of wine and you might not see me for awhile. Its one of the worst things about living in the dorms, no way I'm ever setting foot in a bath here! Showers until I visit home than I take over my mom's tub.
***

Books! How anyone can say they don't like to read is beyond my understanding. I love getting into a good story and forgetting everything else for a bit. I'm definitely not a book snob. I like pretty much everything except the horror genre. 
***

I love Disney movies. I own way to many of them. My favorite is Beauty and the Beast. Least favorite, The Little Mermaid. I never understood what she was complaining about. Poor Ariel, a princess with everything, dang poor thing must be hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment