About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

body envy.

Sitting in class, I have skinny minnies, to the left, to the right and behind me. I am way to envious of them. They seem so much more confident in their teeny skinny bodies than I will ever be in my giant one. I feel too big for the chairs. I can hear it squeak, I am sure that its about to give out. I wonder if I should replace it with a new chair, one that might be better made to handle my largeness. I think about how odd that would look, me getting up and grabbing a new chair and my shyness keeps me from doing it. I send a little prayer up to heaven that the chair will hold me until the end of class, that my thighs will stop spilling out over the sides, that I will MAGICALLY, be made tinier, smarter, prettier, nicer, better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment