About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stop Wallowing in the Past.


How true! And it seems like most of us re-read the worst chapters more than any of the others. Why do we do this? What makes us go continually back to the parts of our lives that we would rather just forget? Instead of saying that this is a new day, a new start, we just keep moping over the last part that we fucked up. Oh us humans are odd little creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment