About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

meh, selfish I am.


I haven't been eating properly this week. Do I care? Not really. Am I hungry? I suppose. Is the eating disorder coming back full force?
 yes.
Who cares though? I don't. I should but really what I want, is to just self-destruct. I know its selfish and my friend told me that she doesn't like it when I lose weight but, I tend to think she says that just to act concerned, and not out of actual concern.

(btw doesn't that cake look fucking good?)

No comments:

Post a Comment