About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Friday, October 21, 2011

God I'm Dull

Eating disorders are really boring. They push out everything interesting from your life and replace it with dull, dry, boring. I had this thought when I was at the grocery store, buying "safe" food (carrots, broccoli, gum). EDs are just so damn dull. I'm so damn dull when I am in the throes of it. All my energy goes towards planning what I'm going to eat or when I can go work out or how many pills I can take to fall asleep. I have no energy for anything important like friends, school, work. I'm just a walking calorie counting zombie. Why the hell is it so hard to break free from this thing? It's not as if it is any good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment