About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dreams are preferred to real life thank you very much

Yesterday I wallowed in my own crapulence (to use a phrase from The Simpsons). I slept all day. Ah nothing like a good, FUCK MY LIFE I'M GOING TO SLEEP. I think I had a million dreams and most were pretty damn awesome. In one of them I had a beautiful home, but then got stabbed by some crazy lady. (but all in all that dream was still my favorite). I had another dream with race cars and frosting that really made no sense at all. And another dream about Halloween where you could suck people's souls out and wear them on your costume. Oh and a dream where I jumped off of the LA building (something my imp very much would like).

I wish I could just live in dreams and not have to wake up that would be kind of awesome sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment