About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Friday, September 9, 2011





been sleeping fitfully lately, too many nightmares. Last night I finally slept straight through with no bad dreams. Hopefully this continues. I'm a bit tempted to go get sleeping pills but I know I'm not good at taking them safely so I'm resistant to getting them. At least I know I such at taking them, I always take double or triple the dose because of my weight, logically I know this makes no sense since my bmi is healthy but looking in the mirror I'm ginormous and so it goes to reason that I should take more. But I'm being a good girl and not taking any at the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment