About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Restlessness.


I would like to swim. Its been too long. Its stifling in here at the moment, I can feel the heat pressing down on me. usually I am too cold. it irritates my family the way I am always grabbing blankets to cuddle up with, even when everyone else is running hot. But now, I feel like the summer is hitting me all in one big sweaty disgusting slap.  This weather makes me feel restless, like I should be out doing something other than this. I can hear people setting of firecrackers and even though I have never been a huge fan of them, I wish I had some sort of activity to occupy my time with until my class starts on Tuesday. I am worried that this summer will be like all the rest. I want change. I want adventure, but more than likely all I'll end up doing is continue to be trapped in my own head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment