About Me

My photo
I love my family like crazy, although we're a bit nutty I think we are more functional than most familes I've met. I like to blog and often am trying to figure out what site is best, so far I've settled on blogger. I love cats and very very well behaved dogs (but there really aren't that many around are there?) Diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I am trying not to let it define me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I keep obsessively checking my phone but no one wants to hang out.


This video made me laugh so hard. Just watch it, you won't be disappointed!
***
I dragged myself to class this morning, although I was really tempted to just stay in bed. But with summer session missing one class is like missing a whole week of classes, so me sleeping in really would bite me in the ass. I did treat myself to a coffee though, a raspberry mocha, so yummy!  That almost made up for how painfully dull class was today.  

I really have nothing to write about, mostly I'm putting off going to the grocery store to get something to eat. Ugh food is not my friend today.

No comments:

Post a Comment